Sunday, May 13, 2012

My iPod on Shuffle: The First Twenty-five

I thought since I had done my top twenty-five songs I'd also write one for the first fifteen random songs that pop up. Without further ado:

#1 Blooming by The Yoshida Brothers

#2 He by Jars of Clay

#3 Willow by Emilie Autumn (off of Laced/Unlaced)

#4 Your Star by The All American Rejects

#5 Texas is South by The Devil Wears Prada

#6 Boy From New York City by Manhattan Transfer

#7 Lose Urself by Family Force 5

#8 Sacrament by Trenches

#9 Zion by Fluke

#10 Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

#11 The Power of Love by Huey Lewis &; The News

#12 Anna Molly by Incubus

#13 The Forces of Radio Have Dropped a Viper Into Rhythm Section by Project 86

#14 Sleep by My Chemical Romance

#15 Universe & U by KT Tunstall

#16 The Eleventh Hour by August Burns Red

#17 Now That You Got It by Gwen Stefani

#18 The Man Comes Around by Johnny Cash

#19 Uncertainly Looms Ahead by The Gadjo Playboys

#20 Haruka Kanata by Asian Kung Fu Generation

#21 Java Jive by The Manhattan Transfer

#22 Reality by The Newsboys

#23 Poker Face by Lady Gaga

#24 My Deteriorating Incline by Underoath

#25 Faster Kill Pussycat (feat. Brittany Murphy) by Paul Oakenfold

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, proof of my eclectic taste in music.
And since I enjoy typing tedious lists, you'll probably get another one of these posts in a month or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment