1. What is the nerdiest and/or weirdest thing about you?
Well, I suppose my penchant for speaking randomly in Japanese.
2. If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie, or television show, what would it be?
Probably, Middle Earth or Ingary from Howl's Moving Castle.
3. Little or big, practical or frivolous, what are a few of your favorite items in your house?
The huge painting of a mountain scene from my great-great Aunt Romaine's house, and the couch that used to be in her living room. The couch holds some fond childhood memories with my late great-great Uncle Dick.
4. Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?
Yes, and Howl's Moving Castle. Christian Bale's voice flusters me every time I watch it.
5. What is your least favorite household chore.
Washing the dishes.
6. What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks (or favorite coffee shop)?
I'm not overly fond of coffee, but I do occasionally enjoy an iced caramel macchiato. I mostly stick to tea though.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Extra cheese. Does that count?
8. Waffles or pancakes?
To be honest I don't really like either.
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a librarian, for a considerable period of my childhood. To be honest, I still want to be a librarian.
10. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
Well I'd say they are even in my estimation. I'm not to fond of either, but I do enjoy them sometimes.
11. What would be your dream job?
Sitting in the back of a museum artifact room cataloging antiques or doing historical research of some sort.
12. Do you make your bed every morning?
13. Picasso or Norman Rockwell?
Norman Rockwell, because I prefer his style and we share a birthday.
14. Do you like carpet, tile, or hardwood floors?
Hardwood, with a few lovely rugs.
15. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My height. I'm 5'1, and will probably shrink when I get older.
16. Last movie you watched?
Sherlock Holmes, I was gearing up for the sequel.
17. Computer or television?
18. Favorite sound?
Hit-and-Miss engines firing.
19. If you could have a $5,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Not to be a copycat, but probably Amazon.
20. If you could be any Jane Austen fictional character who would you be (or if you prefer any fictional character)?
Anne Elliot. I love her, and relate to her more than any of Austen's other characters. As terrible as it sounds I love the bittersweet sorrow she endured.