Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Konnichiwa minna! This will be my first post for 2012.

So far it's been an interesting week. My father is away for a few days due to his job, which means my mother, sister and I get to watch and eat whatever we want. Yay! Tuna and stuffed crust pizza are now on the menu. We don't have to watch cheesy cowboy movies and How It's Made. It's paradise.

On a fun entertainment note I downloaded the first two episodes of The Legend of Korra, and the first episode of Okami-san and Her Seven Companions. So far The Legend of Korra lives up to it's predecessor Avatar: The Last Airbender. As for Okami-san, the first episode did a good job of reeling me in, and the FUNimation dubs are impeccable as usual.

So, all in all the first half of my week has been immensely fun. Well that's all I've got for now.
Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment