Sunday, July 24, 2011

Uhh I'm Really Bad At Titles

So my little sister Amanda left for After Hours camp yesterday. I actually cried in the car on the way home. Apparently after being home-schooled all your life and really only having your sister to talk to, leads to separation anxiety.

Anyway I went to the movies with my mother tonight and saw Captain America: The First Avenger. Loved it. Loved Chris Evans performance. Loved seeing J.J. Feild on the big screen. LOVED seeing Richard Armitage play a Nazi bad guy.
Yay for J.J. and Richard! I love seeing my period drama guys on the big screen.
I absolutely cannot wait to see Richard Armitage portray Thorin Oakenshield in The Hobbit.

Moving on, I was informed by my mother that while my sister is away we will be invading her junk heap of a room and clearing it out. Please pray for me. I'll be very lucky if I make it back from the front lines.

Ahh well what can I say.
Yours truly,
Miss Esther Romaine

1 comment:

  1. I loved "Captain America" too! And Richard Armitage? Yes please! I came to the conclusion after seeing the movie that I WILL marry Captain America!

    ReplyDelete